Keep your air clean and your lungs healthy.
Improve your indoor air quality or dryer energy usage today with an efficient cleaning. Air Duct Cleaning is a step-by-step process...
- Removal and cleaning of registers.
- Technician cleans supply vents all the way to the air handler.
- Dirt and debris is brushed, collected and swept up by the powerful dual vacuum system.
- Optimum coverage is ensured as technician works back through the system overlapping much of the ductwork.
- Vacuum attachment topically cleans inside the air handler.
- Air handler fan is turned on, and antimicrobial treatment is fogged into cold air return.
- Fan circulates treatment deep into the system.
Safeguard against the worst case scenario.
Proper dryer vent cleaning goes a long way in preventing a major fire hazard at your home or business. Here's the play-by-play on dryer vent cleaning:
- Technician removes and cleans lint trap.
- Technician takes the measurement of airflow using an air flow meter at the exterior dryer vent.
- The back of the dryer is topically cleaned, as this is where lint can accumulate.
- The dryer vent and flexible ducting from the wall are visually inspected using the i2CAM™ video inspection system.
- The HEPA vacuum system is connected to dryer vent duct. Dryer duct auger is run through the duct to remove any blockages.
- Airflow is measured again to gauge improvement before and after cleaning.
- The i2CAM™ is used again for post cleaning inspection.
Call today for a FREE estimate!